Speak and ye shall be heard
I read books and comics. I watch television. I ship characters every which way. Femslash is my favorite. I don't know what else to put here.
This thing will be so not quality.
THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS IS THAT A YEAR AND A HALF AGO SONY PATENTED THE AUTHORIZING OF GAMES SO THEY COULDN’T BE SHARED, HOW THE XBOX ONE IS YOU KNOW, AND THEN THEY FUCKING SOLD IT TO MICROSOFT FOR A HUGE PROFIT OH MY GOD
“And here’s your complimentary Trojan Horse.”
- me: (out shopping, looking all fly with my Marvel comics tote bag featuring several characters)
- dude: nice bag.
- me: thanks. (keeps on shopping)
- dude: do you even know who all those characters are?
- me: uh... yeah?
- dude: ok then, who's that guy? (points at a character on the bag)
- me: wait, are you asking me to prove that I'm enough of a fan enough to carry this bag?
- dude: (smirks) that's what I thought. He's called the Silver Surfer. I bet you don't even know his real name.
- me: does it matter? (starts to edge away before I start punching throats)
- dude: psh, you're not a real fan.
- me: (slowly unsheathing my Wolverine claws)
- me: how many pairs of chromosomes do humans contain in their cells?
- dude: uh... what?
- me: explain the function of cellular mitosis?
- me: what is the purpose of myelin sheath with regards to the formation of new neural pathways?
- dude: what are you even talking about?
- me: oh, well it seemed that you were implying that if I don't know as much about the Marvel universe as you do, then I can't possibly be considered a real fan. This is me implying that because you don't know as much about the human body as I do, you can't possibly be considered a real human being.
- dude: Um, I... wow. You're right. Have a nice day. (starts to shuffle away)
- me: his name is Norrin Radd.
- dude: (looks extremely embarrassed)
I like how America is freaking out like “AHHH SAME SEX MARRIAGE AHH TAXED HEALTH CARE OMG AHHHHHH!!! THE WORLD WILL BURN!!” and literally right next to them is their most similar country doing perfect with both of those things like it’s a no-brainer.