Speak and ye shall be heard
I read books and comics. I watch television. I ship characters every which way. Femslash is my favorite. I don't know what else to put here.
This thing will be so not quality.
Marcus Cole, Babylon 5, A Late Delivery from Avalon
I don’t understand why books have shifted from having summaries on the back of the covers to having one-line reviews.
Seriously though. I want to know what the book is about. Not that someone from the Evening Standard thinks it’s a masterpiece.
I have been waiting for this post my whole life.
- House Lannister: Back the Fuck Off
- House Tully: Do the Right Thing
- House Stark: Never forgive. Never Forget. Pack a sweater.
- House Baratheon: Entitlement and Stubbornness go well together, don't you think?
- House Arryn: You are all beneath me.
- House Frey: You Shall Not Pass.
- House Targaryen: Burn, Motherfuckers.
- House Martell: We want no part in this.
- House Tyrell: Won't Stop. Can't Stop.
- House Greyjoy: Give me that thing. I want it.